Information on the processing of personal data
1. HOLDER OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Who is responsible for processing your data?
Name: Giuliano Sartorato
Address: Via A. Volta, 15/A 31027 Spresiano, TV
Main email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Your data is used for the correct execution of the requested service, namely:
- The stipulation of contractual agreements
- Statistical purposes, aimed at monitoring the progress of the project. The tools we use to do this are Google Analytics.
- Sending of communications via Mass Mailing platform (4DEM).
- Communications relating to requests received.
3. TERMS OF CONSERVATION OF DATA
How long will we keep your data?
The data provided for the stipulation of contractual agreements or for the sending of communications, will be retained as long as your contractual and commercial relationship with us will last, or until you ask for its elimination.
Statistical data will be kept for 26 months, or until you will not ask for the elimination.
4. LEGAL BASIS
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
- Contractual requirements
- The unambiguous consent of the individual
- The legitimate interest of the data controller
Which recipients will your data be disclosed to?
Your personal data will be managed by Giuliano Sartorato, and will not be disclosed to third parties.
What are your rights when you provide us with your details and how you can exercise them? You have the right to obtain confirmation that personal data concerning you are processed within Yellow Start.
In addition, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, in case, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Under certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data. In this case we will only keep them to lodge complaints or defend against them. If you wish to exercise your rights, you can contact us via the links provided that you will find in the e-mail messages and communications of Yellow Start.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
7. COOKIES POLICY
Which cookies do we use?
Cookies are information, often containing an anonymous unique identification code, which are sent to the browser by a web server and are subsequently stored on the hard drive of the User’s computer.
Cookies are then read back and recognized by the website that sent them in case of subsequent links. Mainly used to make the websites work better or to function and to provide commercial and marketing information to the site owner.
Cookies used in our website Website are based on the categories established by the International Chamber of Commerce and, in particular, are:
- strictly necessary cookies: sessential to allow you to browse our site and use the various features. These cookies do not collect information about you that could be used for marketing purposes or track your web browsing. It is not necessary to provide consent for these cookies because they are essential to ensure the required services.
- third-party analytical cookies: provide useful and anonymous information about user behavior on the site. Google policy: http://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
We inform you, however, that there are several ways to manage cookies. By changing your browser settings, you can disable cookies or decide to receive a warning before accepting one. You can delete all cookies installed in your browser’s cookie folder.
If you use a browser other than these, to know where to find the settings you can use the “Help” button of the browser.